What types of Classes Do I offer?
My classes and special events are designed for all stampers – from beginners to advanced – and intended to help you learn something new and get creative! Come have fun with other stampers, and enjoy a fun afternoon or night out just for you! All classes are held in my stamproom located in the Hikes Point area off Six Mile Lane unless noted. Advance registration is required for all events so supplies can be prepared for you ahead of time and spaces are limited.
Click here to see my Upcoming Classes! or click the class link in the right hand column of the main page to Register!
Specialty and Last Minute Pop Up Classes:
- Held at 1:00pm on the 4th Sunday of each month year round – (Nov and Dec depend on Holidays) (Day does occasionally change so check calendar to be sure)
- Make a stack of cards each month to get ready for upcoming occasions using basic and beautiful stamping techniques. These are great cards to keep for inspiration and copy for months to come! Never be stuck for a card to send out again!
- Each month we’ll make a total of 16 cards, 4 each of four designs. (2020: September, October, and November is Christmas Cards!)
- Cost is $25 or free with a $40 or more order.
- RSVP Required – by 6:00PM on Sunday before Class
- This class is held at the Marine Corps League/Buechel Women’s Club located at 3758 Pulliam Drive, Louisville, KY 40218
- Held at 7:00pm on the 4th Thursday of each month (prior to COVID-19)
- Make a variety of projects using the “product of the month” from one of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs!
- Class fee will include products that you’ll use in class and take home afterwards!
- Check the Upcoming Events section on the Main Page for details and to register!
- RSVP with Payment Required – by 6:00PM on Sunday before Class