This is the 4th card from my recent Simple Card Class featuring Masculine Cards! It was again an easy peasy card and I just love how it turned over! By stamping the main image twice (once on the main image piece in Basic Gray and the second time on a scrap piece with Cherry Cobbler), cutting out one of the ties from the Cherry Cobbler image and adding it on top with dimensionals, it really added punch to this card. And with the multiple greeting in the stamp set, it’s a versatile set for all your male cards.
Supplies I used:
- Best Dad Ever Stamp Set #120399 (w) #120681 (c)
- Basic Gray Cardstock #121044
- Basic Gray Classic Ink #126981
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock #119685
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink #126966
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stacks #117157
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
Check back tomorrow for cards samples from my July Simple Card Class!