I am more than a little excited about this BRAND NEW TOOL that Stampin’ Up! has designed alongside some of our demonstrators and know it’s going to change the way alot of you stamp!
While I was in Salt Lake attending Onstage 2017 a few weeks ago, Sara Douglas, CEO of Stampin’ Up! shared with all of us just how AWESOME the Stamparatus is! Never again will you have to worry about getting perfect placement — with the Stamparatus it’s a DEFINITE!! Now thru December 30th, you can PREORDER the Stamparatus and receive it months before it appears in our Annual 2018-2019 Catalog coming in June.
About the Preorder:
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder! Reserve your spot and Stampin’ Up! guarantees shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse. The company is hoping this system will allow getting the product to market as soon as possible while avoiding backorders and efficiently managing inventory.
- the limit is 1 tool per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer for this second preorder.
- If you and your customers participated in the first reservation window, you may also participate in the second reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
- Shipping begins March 19, 2018. Depending on the number of reservations received, Stampin’ Up! may stagger available-to-ship dates. You will receive additional communication once you place your reservation.
Why do YOU need it?
When you learn everything that you can do with the Stamparatus, you’re going to fall in love with stamping all over again!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Product dimensions are 8″ x 8″ x 7/8″
Check out just how Awesome it is!
Designed alongside demonstrators who knew what they wanted and needed – Stampin’ Up! designed a tool that is like NO OTHER on the market!! And it’s works perfectly with both our clear mount and photopolymer stamp sets! I’m so glad that I didn’t take the plunge before now and waited! This has so many of the things that the others don’t and has literally NO LIMITS when it comes to any size projects!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
How do you get YOURS?
Head over to my Online Store and click on the Stamparatus image. It will bring you to this form. Fill in the necessary information and once they arrive in the warehouse, you’ll receive an email letting you know so you can complete your order. Your credit card will not be charged until that time. Preorders started yesterday and will close on December 30th at 11:50PM MT.
Ready to know more and see it in action?
In this video, Carrie from the Stampin’ Up! home office shares some highlights and important features of this awesome tool!
I am SO EXCITED about getting mine and I know you are going to love yours too! Don’t wait – Preorder Yours Today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to attach this month’s Hostess Code found on my Home Page
to all orders under $150.00 and you’ll receive a gift from me!