Hello Everyone! Can you believe that it’s August 1st? Where did the first 7 months of this year go?
Yes, it’s been a while since I’ve posted last. I always have the best of intentions and then time gets the best of me! It’s a new month and I have a new game plan so fingers crossed I can keep up and make posting here a couple of a times a week happen! I’ve been doing Facebook Lives 2-3 times a week in my Facebook Customer Group – “The Creative Cove with DonnaStamps” and we are having so much fun! It you’re on Facebook and not already a member, please come join us!
There is a lot happening and coming up in the Stampin’ Up! world that I want to share with you today:
- The 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is in full swing and full of so many incredible products! Did you see the new Cut and Emboss Machines – yes there are 2! And while they weren’t available when the catalog launched in June — the standard version will be available to customers on September 1st! I’m still adding things to an already long wish list! Do you need a copy of your own? Just let me know and I will get one to you!
- REMINDER: Bonus Days will end on Monday, August 3rd! For every order of $50.00, you’ll receive a $5.00 coupon to spend from August 4th to August 31st!
- The August-December Mini Catalog starts August 4th and OMG are you going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Did you notice I said August-December and not September-December? Not only does the Holiday Catalog have a NEW NAME but it’s going to be available to order from for 5 MONTHS instead of 4. To say that Stampin’ Up! has outdone themselves with this mini is an understatement and I can’t wait for you to see all the incredible products. You can bet I’ll be sharing lots of them on my Facebook Lives as well as here! If you’d like a copy of the August-December mini, just let me know and I’ll get one to you!
- Holiday Paper Share Coming Soon! Look for details on my Annual Holiday Paper Share coming soon! You can get a sampling of all the brand new Designer Series Papers from the August-December Mini Catalog at an affordable price! Details will be posted tomorrow so be sure and check back!
- August 4th also brings a Brand New Look to the Stampin’ Up! Online Store! Stampin’ Up! has completely redesigned the Online Store to improve functionality and navigation to make it more user-friendly for you! In addition, you’ll be able to use it easily on any device: computers, laptops, tablets and mobile phones. Whoohoo! I’ll share more details about it once it launches. So that you don’t have any issues when it launches, be sure you KNOW YOUR PASSWORD! Because this is a brand new site, the password will only work if you actually type it in the first time. If you aren’t sure what it is, be sure to log into the current store, reset your password and write it down! Also, your current bookmark/saved passwords will not work on the new site, so once you’ve logged into the new site, you’ll be able to again save your password as well as the new website link. I’m super excited about all the new changes you’re going to see and know you will love how much easier it will be to shop!
If you have questions about any of these updates, please do not hesitate to let me know! I’m always happy to help!