Hello and Thanks for stopping by for this month’s Stampers Dozen Blog Hop. This month our theme is Winter Wishes!
While I’m not a big fan when it comes to winter, I do love all the gorgeous scenery that’s created when it snows especially in the rural wooded areas. What better way to express that then with the Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper (1556394) on page 37 of the July-December Mini Catalog. The neutral colors along with the silver accents in the various papers are simple gorgeous and offer many possibilities. I chose to showcase two of the tree patterns for my projects and love how they turned out. You get 2 sheets of each of these designs and you can make 6-8 cards out of each sheet.
I knew I wanted to keep things simple and let the papers be the main focus. I used the same supplies and sentiment from Holly Jolly Wishes (156362) for both cards staying with Basic Black and Basic White as my color palette. For embellishments I went with the Black and White Gingham ribbon (156485) which is carrying over to the new Annual Catalog and the Basic Rhinestones (144220) to compliment the silver foil in each of the paper patterns. The sentiment is die cut using my go to favorite – Stitched So Sweetly Dies. If you don’t have these already – they are a MUST HAVE in my opinion. You get both label dies and scalloped stitched rectangles in the set which makes it so versatile for all types of projects!
Trust me when I tell you — the pictures do not do these cards justice. The sparkle from the foil accents is simple gorgeous! I can’t decide which I love more!! Which is your favorite?
- Basic Black Cardstock – 8-1/2 by 5-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Basic White Cardstock – 4 x 5-1/4 (for inside)
- Designer Series Paper – 4 x 5-1/4
I hope you enjoyed these cards and will add the Peaceful Place DSP to your order before it retires on January 3rd!
You’ll find all the products used listed below in the Supply List and if you’d like to order any/all of them, just click the add to cart button to go to my online store! Be sure to use the December Host Code: PPFKDFAB when you check out and you’ll receive a little Thank You gift from me!
Now…be sure and follow the links below to see the remaining projects in this month’s hop and show these amazing ladies some love!
- Jodi Petersen – Jodi’s Card Designs
- Rose Grunewald – Country Cards by Rose
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Rachel’s Stamping Place
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Donna Burk Schneidtmiller – Donna Stamps
Thanks for stopping by!